Tuesday, June 12, 2007

American Express

I started my new job at American Express yesterday. I absolutely love it! Yesterday was orientation and it was great to hear about all of the great benefits that the company has to offer. Today I started at 6:00 a.m. That was tough seeing as I couldn't get to sleep until 1:00 a.m. and woke up about every hour until my alarm went off at 4:45 a.m. My shift during the next twelve weeks of training will be from 6:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday. I wish that was always my shift, but once training is over I will be working later. I am going to try and work the evening shifts because you get paid more. Anyway, I like everyone I work with so far and our trainer is awesome. This company has a lot of great advancement opportunities and I am looking forward to that. I still need to find a second job so that I can focus on getting out of debt. I will spend more time next week looking for a second job. This week I just want to try and adjust to my early morning schedule. I am so happy here in Salt Lake. I love my job and can't wait until tomorrow when I get to go back. It feels good to be able to say that.

No comments: