Thursday, February 5, 2009

Disneyland

After we left San Diego we went to Disneyland for 3 days. We had a blast. It had been four years since Dave and I have been to Disneyland so we were both very excited. The first ride we went on was Indiana Jones. That is my favorite ride. My second favorite ride is Splash Mountain and Dave and I went on that after Indiana Jones. We on every ride in Disneyland and California Adventure. At least all the rides that were open. I do have to say by the third day we were all exhausted.

2 comments:

Reuel and Ana said...

ah!! disneyland the happiest place on earth. I hope I never see it again. looks like you had a good time though. thanks for posting your pictures.
love
anandad

Sue said...

OMG remember our trip to Disneyland? It took ALL day for Indiana Jones to open and then we went on 3 times in a row right before it closed!! That was a fun day :)