Monday, October 27, 2008

The Perfect Day

DAVE & AMY HENKE
October 18, 2008

We were honored to have Bishop Heaps marry us. He said some wonderful things during the ceremony. He challenged us to set a goal to go to get sealed in the temple.
We got married at Dave's house in Orem at 11:30 a.m. It was the perfect day. The weather was ideal. It was in the mid seventies and I couldn't have been happier. We had our immediate family there to celebrate with us. Not all of my brothers and sisters were able to make it because it was such short notice. Both of Dave's brothers were there, his mom, and one of his sisters. He sister Sarelle, who lives in Georgia wasn't able to make it, however she will be here at Thanksgiving and I am anxious to meet her then.

Jenny, (Dave's Mom), Dave, Amy

Dave, Grandma Fisher, Amy

Dave's Family - Shayna, Cameron (brother), Dave, Amy, Jenny (mom), Trent(brother), Juan, Stacey, (sister) Derek, Courtney, Candace, BlakeMy Family - Rebekah (sister), Amy, Dave, Nya, Jethro (brother)

My Family
Grandmother & Granddaddy Gerstner, Katya, Jethro, Staci, Cali

Grandmother, Granddad, Matt, and Nya


10 comments:

Shayna said...

It was a gorgeous day... I am so excited for the two of you! I hope to see you at the family party on Saturday

andrea said...

Grandmother and granddad look great. Looks like you had a beautiful day. Congratulations.

Reuel and Ana said...

thank you for the pictures Amy, you look beutiful. may you have many years of joy and happeness.
love
ananddad

Ana Cristina said...

I have to say it in portuguese: Ô Amy estou tão feliz por você. Que Deus abençõe vocês dois muito e sempre! - Oh Amy, I'm so happy for you. May the Lord bless you both abundantly and always! - Parabéns! - Congratulations!

Sue said...

Congrats again, Amy! What a beautiful day!

Alison said...

I am so happy for you two. I'm glad it was pretty day with blue skies and sunshine. Congrats.

Kirstin Schmidt said...

Congrats Amy!! I miss you and glad it was a good day for you!! May the Lord bless both of you in your adventures together!

Alison said...

I've tagged you! Go to my blog to see what to do.

Erin said...

Congratulations!! I very happy for you!!

Edna said...

Well goodness! I am now your Aunt Edna and I didn't even know Dave was engaged. How exciting and wonderful for the two of you. Congratulations! It sounds like a perfect match.