Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sunday

On Sunday Rebekah, Matt, and Nya finally got to meet Dave. We went to Rebekah's ward. We only made it to Sacrament meeting though.


Then went to Rebekah's house. We weren't able to stay long because we had an appointment with Bishop Bell. I asked Bishop Bell if he would marry us on the 11/15 and he said he would be happy to. So I can scratch that off my list of things to do for the wedding. Then we stopped back by Bekah's to change and then we had to go to Brande's to get a few things that I had to leave because we didn't have enough room to fit them in on Saturday.

After we left Brande's we went to Cameron and Shayna's to look at the engagement pictures. My favorite pictures were the one's that were taken in front of the red leaves. I love red leaves they are so pretty and so vibrant and full of color. We are going to go again on Saturday to take some more pictures. This time we are going to go up American Fork Canyon. We just want to have a good group of pictures to choose from. We are so lucky to have Shayna take the pictures for us. She is so talented. I also feel so blessed to have met Shayna she is such a great person and I really like her a lot. I am glad she is going to be my sister-in-law.

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh my gosh!!! You have blogged a lot lately. Congratulations on your engagement. I hope the best for you and Dave.
Cute pictures.

andrea said...

Good job updating the blog. Your ring looks great. I'm glad that Dave proposed in such a cool way. I hopped over to Shayna's blog too. Looks like you are getting a great family.

Heather Nicole said...

This is so wonderful. I love seeing you look so happy! No one deserves it more!
Heather

Kirstin Schmidt said...

You look very happy!!! I can't believe Rebekah and Matt haven't met him yet!!! I looked at Shayna's blog and it looks ike they love you to death!!! That's the way it should be!!!

Stacey said...

Amy - I finally had time to look at your blog and I went back and back to older posts just to see them, I love it! And the stretching exercises with Nya is so cute!! I really enjoyed meeting your family. I'm really glad you're joining our family, it's great to have you with us! I'm grateful that you two have found each other, it's wonderful! Welcome to the family!! We love you!