Sunday, September 21, 2008

Long Time No Post

Oh My Gosh, I can't believe it has been since December since I have posted anything. I have had so many people mention to me that they miss my posts. I have actually really missed blogging. I love to read blogs, and read my favorites often. I am ready to re-enter the blogging world with my own blog. So why haven't I been blogging? Well the main reason why I haven't posted anything is because I lost the cord to my camera that connects to my computer to upload photo's. So, I think that blogging without photo's is boring, therefore I just haven't done it. I am at George's house this weekend and I can just put my memory card in his computer and upload pictures. So I am going to do some posts. I just need to get online and find a new cord for my camera. So there is my lame excuse for not blogging.

2 comments:

Alison said...

So glad you are blogging again. I hope you had fun with all your family at Gideon's wedding.

Reuel and Ana said...

nice pictures of the temple and wedding
love
anaanddad