Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stuff, Stuff, & More Stuff

Today I have spent a lot of time packing and packing and packing. Every time I move I get rid of more and more things, but I still feel like I have too much stuff! This is how much I have packed today. It is amazing how much time it takes. Then when I look at how much more I have to do, I feel like I haven't made much progress. I have packed 12 boxes and have 2 garbage bags full of clothes that I am giving away.


I am moving in with my friend Lynda on Saturday. She lives in Draper. I will live with her for the next 1 1/2 months until I get married. The best thing about it, is that I will be closer to Dave. Right now we are about 45 minutes away from each other. Draper is much closer to Orem, but I am not sure how long it takes to get from Orem to Draper, so I will have to get back to you on that. Anyway, I am moving most of my stuff into Dave's place and storing it there until I "officaly" move in. I am only taking a few things to Lynda's. I will pretty much live out of a few suitcases. If I need something, I can always go to Dave's to get it. I have packed up all my summer clothes and shoes, which I wasn't quite ready to do. It seems like summer went by too fast. But I love the fall and all the leaves changing and the beauty that it brings so that is a welcome change. I hope to get a few more good hikes in before the snow comes. I will have to be sure to take my camera so I can share the beauty of Fall in Utah with you.

1 comment:

The Adams Family said...

I did this as well... not fun but doable. Good luck!
Kim