Wednesday, March 14, 2007

58 POUNDS & 10 INCHES

Good News!! I had my weigh in appointment today and I have lost another 8 pounds in two weeks. I am so excited. That brings my total weight loss to 58 pounds! Also, I had thought I had only lost 7 inches off my waist. Actually I have lost 10 inches. I was measuring in the wrong spot. My next weigh in is in two weeks and I hope I lose another 8 pounds. The biggest reason is because I am going to see Andrea, Rebekah, and Jethro in two weeks and I want to look really good. Not that I think I look bad now, but I just want to really push hard so I can look even better. The interesting thing is, that I have 42 more pounds to go to meet my goal. Quite frankly I am happy with my body. I like the way I look and feel. I wish my stomach was a little flatter, but even if I didn't lose one more pound I would be happy. I am still shooting for my 100 pound weight loss, don't worry I am not giving up. But I just feel really good. Exercise has been the biggest key for me. Several people have asked if my skin is sagging because of the rapid weight loss. Thankfully it isn't. I think that part of that is because I have been exercising since day one. That has helped with muscle tone. Second, I am doing the right kind of diet. It isn't a fad diet, it is changing the way I eat and getting rid of all the "junk" I was putting into my body. Third, I am taking a ton of vitamins and minerals. Each morning I take 17 pills, at lunch time I take 6-8, at dinner I take 4, and at bedtime I take 3. So, that is a lot of vitamins and minerals. I am also drinking a ton of water. I drink about 128-160 ounces of water a day. Sometimes more, so that really helps. So add all of that together and you get my results! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!! I am just stoked!

No comments: