Monday, March 5, 2007

Almost 3 Months!


Well, it has almost been 3 months since I started this diet! (Tomorrow is the 3 month mark) I really can not believe that I have lasted this long. It is getting hard to stay motivated and at the same time I can't help but be motivated. When I think of how far I have come I still can't believe it. Last night I was getting a little discouraged because the weight isn't coming off as fast as it was in the beginning. I knew this was going to happen, where I would start to slow down in my weight loss. I was so used to it just coming right off. So I decided that I really have to increase the intensity of my workouts if I want to continue losing weight at a faster rate than I am currently losing it. I want to run more, but I need to get some different shoes. The shoes I have are fine for walking, but whenever I run I get such bad blisters that I am out of commission for a few days. So, I need to go invest in some running shoes. Anyway, as I was saying, last night I was feeling a little discouraged. I was planning on what I was going to wear today and I picked out this blue blouse that I got a few weeks ago and my standard black pants. These pants I have had altered in the waist and rise. The blouse I have only worn once before. This morning I put this outfit on and realized it was too big! I couldn't believe it! I mean just last night I was discouraged and then I put on something I haven't worn for three weeks and it is too big. I decided to wear it anyway, and all day long at work people were telling me my clothes were too big! It felt good, but at the same time I got really tired of pulling my pants up. Guess it is time to retire yet another outfit :) :) :) I am really sad to get rid of the blouse because I really like the style and color of it. But I would rather get rid of it than become fat again to wear it. The pants I don't care about because I have at least 7 pairs of black pants. So that is no big deal!! Anyway, I am going to sign off because George and I are going to go running.

1 comment:

andrea said...

Awesome. You look so good in that outfit.