Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Kate

Yesterday was Kate's fourth birthday. I can not believe she is already 4 years old! Time flies that is for sure. She was so excited. I was downstairs sitting on the couch at about 6:30 a.m. I heard Kate run down the stairs. She came in the family room and peaked around the couch. I started to sing Happy Birthday to her. She was grinning from ear to ear. As soon as I finished singing she said "Auntie can I open my presents now?" She was really anxious to open some presents but I told her she had to wait. She went and got ready for school and looked so cute!

Her is another cute pose. She is holding her lunch box here, but it looks like a bag.


George and Amy decorated the spa with these cute Pink Tinkerbell decorations. It was really cute. It was windy when I took this picture, but you get the idea.

Sarah in the spa, posing of course :) This picture of Kate is right before she is getting in the Spa.
Amy made this amazing butterfly cake. She made two rectangle cakes and then cut out the pattern of a butterfly.She put all the chocolate frosting on and then for the wings she put on orange sprinkles. I like how she used the two candles as the antenna's. Very cute!!!
Here is a picture of Chef Amy and her finished product.

Kate getting ready to blow out the candles.George cutting the cake and wondering why I am taking a picture of him :)



2 comments:

Reuel and Ana said...

Happy Birthday Kate
you look so cute
love
granddad jones

Anonymous said...

beautiful, not old enough to take a c ock in her ginny yet but she has 2 other holes that feel fantastic, they should learn to suck a c ock before they start school and enough lube and her ass will stretch enough to take at least 4", her p ussy will be able to get much pleasure from fingers and getting licked, it is soooooooo hot feeling the little body buck and thrash when you lick their p ussy, I love when they get old enough to enjoy it and react, once we are finished having sex I want her panties, happy birthday princess your lil p ussy is mine now