Saturday, April 14, 2007

Day 4 & Day 5 (3/31 & 4/1)

On Saturday 3/31 we had a full day. I didn't really take any pictures though. Me, Andrea, Rebekah, Staci, Katya, and Emma all went to my cousin Jennifer's Bridal shower. It was good to see a lot of my extended family. Jethro took Lily, Jack, Nya, and Anna to go pick up Gideon at the airport. Then they all went to the park. Jason took Eli and Jonah skiing. That night Matt cooked up a great Mexican Barbeque. It was so good. He had all of his family over and there were a ton of kids around. It was great! They all had a lot of fun playing with each other. Sarah became good friends with Dayjanerah (I know I spelled her name wrong), who is Matt's sisters daughter.
On Sunday we went over to my cousin Kiristen's house. I can not believe I didn't take any pictures while I was there!!! That is so unlike me. We had a good time.


No comments: