Monday, April 16, 2007

Why Am I Still Up?

It is almost 11:15 p.m. I worked a 12hr day today and I have to work a 12hr day tomorrow too. I have to be at work at 6:30 tomorrow morning. So any sane person would be in bed by now. But not me!! I am posting these pictures of my apartment so you can "see" why I have been so behind on my blogging.
Here is a picture of the lovely white walls that always seem to be in apartments. I can't stand it.

My bedroom waiting to be painted. Looks like a morgue...


Dining Room


Here is Gideon and his friend Alan painting. Actually Gideon is "supervising" :)

My bedroom - bright yellow! Wow I didn't think it would be this bright, but I like it. I was going to do three walls this color, but with the color so bright I decided to only do two walls yellow, two walls white.

I love the two colors I did in the living room and dining room. I did 3 walls in the darker brown and then 1 wall in a slightly lighter brown.

It is hard to see the difference in color in these pictures. It is slight, but noticeable. Especially in the daylight.


The guest bathroom. You can tell I love yellow!

I haven't finished my bathroom yet. I am going to do it in a dragonfly theme most likely. I will post pictures once I am done decorating my bathroom and my bedroom. I just posted the picture of my bedroom so you could see the color I selected.

2 comments:

Reuel and Ana said...

Very nice honey. You have a real flair for decorating. the pictures of the girls were cute also.
love
dad

Rebekah said...

Very Cute!!! What ever happened to mellow yellow? I always thought it was a Hide-a-bed. Who knows?