Wednesday, April 4, 2007

So Much To Blog & So Little Time

I am back from my week long trip to Salt Lake. It was a packed full vacation and I didn't want to leave! I just love spending time with my family. I wish I could have blogged each day I was there, but I was so busy and for some reason I couldn't get online. So I did experience some major blogging withdrawals and I wonder how I will ever catch up. I will have to do the best I can.

My flight got in today at 12:30 and I was at work by 1:30. I of course am swamped with work after being gone for one week. I have 49 e-mails I have to get through and that doesn't include all the messages. Fun for me :) Additionally, I moved into a new apartment the day I flew out to Salt Lake, so I have a lot of unpacking to do. Thankfully, I made my bed up before I went to
Salt Lake so at least that is done. I don't know how much unpacking I will get done tonight. I am so tired and I don't get off of work until 7:00 tonight. I am going to go walking with George, Amy, and Kate when I get off of work, so by the time I get home it will be late. I have to work from 7-5 tomorrow and then on Friday I have to catch a 6:15 a.m. flight to So Cal. I have to go and get all of my stuff out of storage! I am planing on driving the U-haul back that day too! I am taking Gideon with me, so maybe when he is driving I can get some blogging done.

No comments: