Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Drumroll Please ....

Today I went to Dr. Hendricks for my weigh in appointment. I am happy to report that I have lost another 6.6 pounds in two weeks! Yeah! My goal is 7 pounds every two weeks so I almost made it. Close enough and I am happy. This brings my total weight loss to 42 pounds! I just can't believe it! I still am amazed at how successful I have been in losing weight. What is most exciting to me is that I am almost to the 1/2 way mark of my goal. I really hope that I will be able to lose 8 pounds by my next weigh in so I can jump for joy at getting to the 1/2 way mark. I just can't say how happy I am. I have stuck to the plan from day one and it is paying off big time. I updated my "Smokin Thermometer" that I have hanging on my mirror in my bedroom.

2 comments:

Ana Cristina said...

way to go
Amy you can do it.
love
dad and Ana

andrea said...

Love the Smokin HOt Thermometer. Keep up the good work, you are an inspiration.