Saturday, February 17, 2007

Out Of Control

Well, I went a little out of control at Macy's tonight. They were having another great sale. I am trying not to buy too many clothes because I only seem to be able to wear them for a few weeks. I set a limit of not spending more than $22 per item. I usually get everything on clearance at 50% off and then take an additional 40% off. I have got some pretty killer deals. Tonight, I did get some good deals, but did splurge a little too. I love shopping now when I can wear smaller sizes and everything I try on actually looks good on me. I know I still have a ways to go with losing weight, but I hate wearing clothes that are so baggy. I did just buy a bunch of things a few weeks ago, but even those are starting to hang. So here are some pictures of a few things I got.

Just want to give a quick disclaimer - This is after working for 9 hours and shopping so I probably should have touched up my make up and hair, but I didn't feel like it. So this is how I look after a long day at work :)



This dress was originally $69 and I got it for $22. The shoes I am wearing with it were originally $75 and I got them for $24. I just love the sales!

This dress I have been keeping my eye on for about 2 months. Waiting and waiting for it to go on sale. It was on sale for 25% off, but no additional :( Normally, I would have just got it, but I really have been trying to stick to my budget because I don't want to spend all this money on clothes and then only wear them a few times. But, I had to get it because there was only 1 dress left in my size. I didn't want to risk someone else buying it while I was waiting for it to go on sale at 50% off. Not to mention the fact that I have some really cute brown heals to match it, along with a cool brown necklace and earnings. Once I have everything accessorised it will be fabulous.

I am also happy to report that I am a 1x now and I am hoping with in a few weeks I will be able to move from the Plus Sizes to the regular Woman's sizes. YEAH!! This next picture is another splurge. It too was only 25% off, but again only 1 blouse in my size was left. I love the color and I have had my eye on this for about two months. So yes, I went a little out of control, but I can justify just about anything, so I figured "why not?". One other great buy... check out the earrings I am wearing. They are Diamond and Sapphire (fake of course). They were originally $40 and I got them on sale for $10. So that makes up for the the other items that were not quite marked down as much as I had hoped.


No comments: