Saturday, February 3, 2007

Like Mother, Like Daughter


This picture of Rebekah (red dress) has been famous in our family for years. She is so cute! She just would not smile for the photographer. She was just sitting there pouting and no matter what, she would not smile. They even gave her a little toy to hold, hoping to get her to smile, but no, this stubborn little angel was not going to give in. A few months ago Rebekah and Nya were visit me and Nya was showing me her "sad" face. I took this picture and it reminded me so much of Rebekah's picture. The only thing is Nya's eyes look so happy because she thinks it is funny that we are laughing at her. She sure does like to be the center of attention.

1 comment:

Staci said...

It's absolutely crazy how much they look alike! I never realized it.