Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!! I went into work today and saw some beautiful flowers on the counter. I thought someone sent them to my co-worker and I said "Who did you get the beautiful flowers from?" She smiled and said "They aren't for me, they are for you". I was so surprised. Ben and Mary (my employers) got me this arrangement for Valentine's Day. It was so nice of them and it really made my day.

I have never received flowers on Valentine's Day before so it was an extra special surprise.

I guess they were not the only one's thinking of surprises. I got off work at 7:00 tonight and stopped by Amy's parents house to get the girls. I am babysitting them because George and Amy are in Monterrey for a Valentine's Day getaway. Anyway, we got home and I got the girls bathed and all tucked in bed. I went to put the trash can out on the curb and when I turned around I saw the Garage covered in paper hearts.

Looks like Nathan and Gideon have some girlfriends.

George and Amy had some cute gifts for the girls. They each got a book and wanted me to take a picture of them holding it so that George and Amy could see them enjoying them.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Those flowers are gorgeous! What a nice employer.

Happy Valentine's Day! You are truly a great Aunt.

andrea said...

looks like you had so much fun with the girls. Those flowers are awesom. I've never had flowers for valentine's either. Jason would rather get them another day. What an awesome surpise. It's good to know they wee thinking of you.