Saturday, May 19, 2007

ARL

I am very excited because I found out yesterday that I got accepted to the Alternative Routes to Licensure (ARL) program in Utah. I was surprised that found out so quickly. It will be great because now when I meet with principals I can let them know that I have been accepted into the program. That way they know that I am serious about getting my licence. The good thing is that I have quite a few EEC (early childhood education credits) from when I was at BYU. That was my original major, so I am sure that helped expedite my acceptance. So I am giving myself a pat on the shoulder. When I arrive in Salt Lake I have to immediately go and get my fingerprints taken and get a background check. The ARL program only gives me two weeks to do this from the date of the letter. The letter was dated 5/15 so it will be down to the wire.

Wish me luck this next week as I prepare to make the move to Salt Lake. I get the truck on Thursday, we are going to load it up Thursday night, and I will leave Friday morning. Rebekah and Nya are flying in on Thursday morning. Rebekah is going to drive my car up to Salt Lake I will drive the Uhaul. I am so excited to get to Salt Lake. I can't wait to go hiking........

2 comments:

Reuel and Ana said...

Good luck honey I know you are doing the right thing
love
dad

Rebekah said...

We are excited for your move. Best of luck in the job search.