Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day

Today I went over to Rebekah and Matt's house for a Barbeque. It was really good, we had chicken, steak, and ribs. Matt is a great cook and loves to entertain.
Getting everything ready. Jethro, Matt, and Autumn (Matt's sister)


Yummy salad the Autumn made, it was sooooooooo good!

Abigail (Amber's daughter) with a great smile.

Cute Demetrius (Not sure how to spell his name. I will have to check with Autumn)

David (Amber's son) He's a little cutie too, but he wasn't feeling too good.


Da-Da (Autumn's daughter) Yes, another beautiful child... I am loving it....

After dinner Jethro and I decided to take all the kids on a walk. Amber's two sons Thomas (check out the boots. I love it) and Matthew are so cute. Also "little James" (Autumns oldest) who isn't so little standing in the back. He is 13 or 14 and 6'3. He helped us out with all the little angels.


Of course we couldn't go on a walk with out Daisy!


All the kids took turns walking her. I only got a picture of Nya with her though.

One thing Utah has a lot of is "ANTS". I hate ants. Nya is fascinated with them and always picks them up. She will hold them between her two fingers and come and show Rebekah. It is really funny. Here are some ants that we saw on our walk. It looks like a bunch of dirt, but it is a ton of ants.


Nya really wanted to hold hands with Thomas while they were walking. It was really cute. I tried to get a picture of them from the back, but Thomas wouldn't hold Nya's hand for too long.

We made a quick stop at the church so the kids could tackle uncle Jethro on the grass. It was so cute!

It was weird not to have Scott and Christina and all their kids there. They were in Boise. I am excited for them to get back in town. It was also weird not to have Staci and Katya there. I can't wait for them to get back from Oklahoma. I can't wait to get my hands on Katya. Yeah!!!!

3 comments:

andrea said...

That looks like so much fun. I'm so excited that you'll be in Utah when we come next month. Call me tomorrow I want to hear all about your new life.

Lucy said...

Looks like you are surrounded by good people wherever you go!

Happy Memorial Day!

Rebekah said...

Great party! Don't worry, there will be many more to come.