Friday, May 4, 2007

Slumber Party Again!

I just love having Sarah and Kate spend the night! Tonight will be no exception. I get off of work at 7:00 (yes I worked another 12 hour shift) and then I am going straight to George and Amy's house to pick up my little angels. We are going to watch the movie "Nanny McPhee" I don't know if they have seen it or not, but I wanted to see it when it came out and it was on Cinemax this morning so I decided to put it on the DVR. I will need some down time this evening after working 7-7 two days in a row. Tomorrow is when we will have the most fun. We may attempt to go swimming in my pool, although I don't know if it will be warm enough. It is supposed to be in the 80's tomorrow and the girls have been dying to go in the pool. We can always hop in the spa if the pool is too cold! Tomorrow there is also a Cinco De Mayo Primary Party. I will take the girls to that and I am sure we will come up with some other exciting things to do. George is out of town and Amy has to work tomorrow so I have the girls all day. I may even keep them Saturday night too! :) Who knows. I will be sure to take pictures....

2 comments:

Reuel and Ana said...

sounds like a fun weekend
love
dad

George said...

Thanks hunzy, it really helped out!