Monday, May 28, 2007

Judi's Last Day cont

Here are some more pictures of me on my last day at Judi's. Unfortunately I didn't get pictures with everyone. Sorry you have to see me wearing the same thing in all the pictures :)


Heather the office manager and my best friend. I would not have survived without her. She is the best!

I loved working with Kim. She was such a cool person and so flexible with her schedule. She saved the day many times.

Terrence always kept me laughing.

Albino, Antonia, and Patti. Patti has been the dry cleaner at Judi's for almost 10 years. She starts each day at 4:30 a.m. I don't know how she does it. She is one of the hardest working people I know.



Alterations Department. These ladies are amazing. They can do anything. Luba, Olga, Natalya and Linda.

Eric first started in Carmichael as a presser, then moved to counter. Now he is back pressing in Carmichael.Shirt Laundry Department. A great group of hard working people. Maria, Maria, and Tai.



Hiep - Oh how I love Hiep. She was here when I worked for Judi's over 10 years ago. She is one of the nicest ladies. She is so dedicated and hard working. I will miss her so much.

Prudencia


Here are some pictures of some of my counter staff. Here is Chelle who has been with the company for over 3 years. She certainly did hold down the fort at the Fair Oaks store.

Trent a.k.a my favorite employee as he liked to refer to himself. He really was a great employee, always willing to stay late or come in early. He never called in sick and in the year and a half he worked for me only asked for one day off of work! What a champ!


Julia, who works in the Carmichael store has the best smile ever!

Tye, another one of our Route drivers.

Gideon is working for Judi's now and I can't believe I didn't get a picture with him :(

No comments: