1. I am really excited to do this list. I hope I can keep it to 100!
2. I love me nieces and nephews.
3. I love to spoil my nieces and nephews.
4. I often ask my sisters or sister in laws if they are pregnant yet so I can have more nieces and nephews.
5. I have been baby hungry since age 5.
6. I have always wanted to have 7 kids.
7. My biological clock is ticking, I don’t think I am going to have 7 kids.
8.If I had a spare $20,000 I would adopt a baby from a foreign country.
9. I started a very restrictive, medically supervised, weight loss plan 3 weeks before Christmas! Was I certifiably crazy?
10. I have lost 30 pounds and five inches off my waist in 31 days on my diet.
11. I have discovered I have an unbelievable amount of self control when it comes to my diet.
12. I have not cheated on my diet once; however I have been tempted numerous times.
13. I don’t need Carbs or Dr. Pepper to make it through the day.
14. I love sharks. The Great White is my favorite.
15. Someday I will go swimming with sharks.
16. In Hawaii it only costs $100 to go swimming with sharks. Now if I could come up with air fare, lodging, and food expenses I will be set. And if I could ever get a week off of work… The work thing is the hardest part.
17. Depending on the time of day I either love or hate my job.
18. I am a perfectionist it certain aspects of my life.
19. I am a people pleaser and it is very stressful because that is when my perfectionism really takes control.
20. This is easy…. I hope I can keep it to 100!
21. I am the second oldest of 7 children.
22. My family is my life.
23. I can’t live without my cell phone.
24. I talk to at least one person from my family everyday.
25. I can’t sleep if I don’t talk to someone in my family. Thanks to all of you that answer my 10:30 p.m. phone calls.
26. I talk to most my family members on the way home from work.
27. I love to talk.
28. I am long winded.
29. I am shocked that I am keeping most of my statements on my list down to one sentence.
30. I have 2 sisters and 4 brothers.
31. I have 3 nephews, 7 nieces, and more on the way.
32. I have wanted to be married since age 5.
33. I am 31.
34. I work best under stress.
35. I hate being stressed.
36. I love to scrapbook. Even though it has been years since I have.
37. I live with two of my brothers, my sister-in-law and my two nieces.
38. I love living with my family.
39. I can’t say “No” when my 3 year old niece Kate comes into my room in the middle of the night and wants to sleep with me.
40. I love affection.
41. I wish I were an elementary school teacher.
42. When I left Sacramento in 1996 I swore I would never live there again or work for Judi’s Cleaners.
43. I moved back to Sacramento in 2005.
44. I am the General Manager for Judi’s Cleaners.
45. Never say never.
46. I am a Mormon and proud of it. Everyone that knows me knows I am a Mormon.
47. I can’t stand stupid people.
48. I have the best Mom in the world.
49. I have the best Dad who always lets me know how “proud” he is of my accomplishments.
50. I lived in SLC as a child from age 5-13.
51. I moved to Fallbrook in the middle of my eighth grade school year.
52. I graduated from Fallbrook Union High School.
53. I went to BYU when I was 17. (So what if a week later I turned 18, it sounds cool to say I went to college at age 17).
54. I only completed two years at BYU. I had to leave due to a medical condition. I love BYU!
55. I had to wait until I was 18 and out of the house to get my ears pierced.
56. I did wait until I was out of the house to get my ears pierced, however I was 17. (So what if a week later I turned 18)
57. I went crazy and got 3 holes in each year with-in six months.
58. Now I only have one hole in each ear.
59. I love to wear jewelry.
60. I shop exclusively at Macy’s. They have the best sales!
61. I hate Wal-Mart
62. I love Target
63. I will drive 30 miles or pay double for something before I set foot in a Wal-Mart.
64. I like all kinds of music except for country. Hip Hop is my favorite.
65. Did I mention I hate Wal-Mart? The only thing it is good for is buying edited CD’s. Since I love hip hop, I really need the edited CD’s.
66. Thank goodness for online shopping at Wal-Mart. Now I don’t have to go in there to buy the edited CD’s. It is well worth the shipping cost.
67. I have gone through sessions in 7 temples. San Diego, Los Angeles, Oakland, Salt Lake, Bountiful, Spokane, WA and Mesa, AZ. I hope to add more to this list.
68. The San Diego Temple is my favorite temple.
69. I graduated from National University with a BA in Business Administration.
70. While finishing up my degree I worked full-time, went to school full-time and served in the San Diego Temple once a week.
71. I can’t live with out getting my nails done. Same goes for pedicures.
72. I love to be busy.
73. I love to be lazy.
74. I love Hollywood gossip.
75. I look forward to every Friday when my People (aka “Peeps”) comes in the mail.
76. I get in a really bad mood if my “Peeps” doesn’t come in the mail on Friday’s.
77. I have to vent.
78. I usually don’t hold a grudge. I just have to get things off my chest and I am fine.
79. I like to start sentences with "I" Check out my list "I, I, I" :)
80. My dream car is a BMW 6 series! I will one day own one!
81. I love teaching primary.
82. I love to spend money.
83. I love to buy things for people.
84. I love the beach.
85. I miss living in San Diego.
86. I go tanning about 4 months out of the year.
87. I like to drive and explore new places.
88. I enjoy watching TV
89. 24 and Lost are my favorite TV shows. If I could only choose one as a favorite it would be 24.
90. I want to marry Jack Bauer from 24. He is so sexy.
91. Actually I wouldn’t want to marry someone that has that dangerous of a job and is gone for 24 hours.
92. I look up to Oprah. I am amazed and what a generous individual she is.
93. If I were rich, I think I would be much like Oprah. Still buy nice things for myself, but give a lot to charity.
94. I like to do service projects.
95. When I was at BYU I participated in a program called “Adopt a Grandparent”. I would like to do something like that again. Maybe a “Big Sister” program.
96. When I meet my weight loss goal of losing 100 pounds I am getting a Boob Job.
97. My mother will be mortified that I put that on this list.
98. I only have 70 more pounds to lose. I know I can do it.
99. I enjoy doing Yoga; need to do it more often.
100. I am at 100 already! Do I have to stop? This only took me 45 minutes and I still have more to say… Typical – I always have to have the last word!