Saturday, January 27, 2007

Just Smile For Me

Last night when I got home from work Amy's mom was here babysitting Sarah and Kate. I heard them all upstairs so I went on up. I found them all in the master bathroom. Sandra was applying make-up to two little princesses. Cinderella (Kate) and Princess Genvieve (sp? Sarah). They looked so cute. I told them when they were done with their make-up to come downstairs so I could take some pictures.

Anyone who has ever tried to take a picture of kids knows what a challenge it can be to get them to pose and smile. When you have two kids you are trying to take a picture of it can even be more difficult. When your camera doesn't want to take a picture when you push the button it becomes down right impossible. So here are my attempts at getting pictures of the girls.

Sarah has a great smile in this one, but her eyes are closed and Kate wouldn't hold still long enough for me to get her next to Sarah.

Again, thanks Sarah for the smile. But don't look at Grandma, I told you to look at Auntie! Thank goodness for Grandma Sandra. She can always get you to smile. And where did Kate run off to????
This picture makes me laugh. Sarah kept insisting that she wanted to be proper and serious. I don't know where she got that idea in her head that a princess is serious, but you know 6 year Olds have wild imaginations. I was lucky that I got her to sit down on the couch. She wanted to lay on the couch and pose. Again, wild imagination.


This is in their bedroom while they are at the "Princess Ball". Grandma Sandra put a chair up on the bench and made a throne for the girls. Again, Sarah is saying "Auntie how many more pictures are you going to take? I am sick of you telling me to smile." At least Kate is smiling....


This picture is adorable, but it was a random shot. I snapped it as Kate was dancing around the room. Every time I told her hold still, she just got more hyper and purposely danced around. It was great! :)


Thank you girls for finally giving me a good pose. Kate isn't smiling in this one, but she still looks cute. At least she is holding still. I love you!!!

No comments: