Sunday, January 21, 2007

I want some ice cream!


O.K. I really want some ice cream right now. I decided to post a picture of myself that was taken today in my new smaller clothes that I bought a few days ago. I am hoping by the time I am done writing this blog the craving will be gone. The last blouse I bought for myself in November was a size 22. Now this blouse that I am wearing in the picture is a size 16, yeah!! I just got it a few days ago. It felt good to go shopping and get a much smaller size.

I know I will continue to go down in size so I didn't want to buy to many outfits. But I did get a few blouses and a few pairs of pants.

I was getting really sick of wearing my larger clothes because they were so baggy and I felt so frumpy. Plus my pants kept falling down so I was forced to buy some new ones. It is a good problem to have. Usually I have had to buy new clothes because mine were getting to small. I have never had to buy new clothes because my current ones were too big.

Here is the dress I wore to church today. I actually bought it almost 3 years ago! I haven't been able to wear it for a long time and now it is loose on me. I got lots of compliments today from people commenting how good I look. It really made me feel good.


I don't have an update on my total weight loss as of now. I have an appointment on Wednesday for my weigh in. I can definitely tell I am not losing weight as rapidly as the first month. I knew that my weight loss would slow down, but I do know I have lost some. This past week I had a migraine for 3 days!! No fun, but I wasn't able to go walking. I went walking on Friday and it felt so good to be back in the groove. As soon as I am done posting this blog I am going to go walking.

The weekends are so hard for me. I think it is because I am so busy during the week that I don't even have time to think about going off my plan. During the weekend, especially Sunday's I am home most of the day. I pretty much just go to church on Sunday's so by the end of the day I always want to eat things I shouldn't. Still to this day I have not cheated once, but it seems like every Sunday night I am ready to go crazy. I always want some kind of dessert. I ate a huge salad for dinner and some grilled chicken, and still I want that ice cream! Actually, since I posted these pictures and this blog, the craving is almost gone! Now I am going to go walking and that will definitely get rid of the craving. I know I CAN DO IT!!!

2 comments:

andrea said...

Good job Amy! I know you can do it!

Reuel and Ana said...

You look marvolous. Thank you for your posts. Nathan got a job at jiffy lube until april. Good luck on wednesday
love
dad