Wednesday, January 17, 2007

30 Pounds Lighter

My biggest accomplishment this past year has been my weight loss. What is funny about it is that it I didn't start my diet until December 6th. So I am sure next year at this time I will be writing that my biggest accomplishment of 2007 is my 70 pound weight loss. That is how much more I have to lose and I am going to do it!

Almost everyone I know wants to weigh less. The thing is that most people don't want to do what it takes to get their weight under control. This certainly was one of my biggest obstacles. It was just too hard! It was much easier to stuff my face with anything I could get my hands on rather than use self control and actually exercise.

BEFORE and one month AFTER

1 comment:

andrea said...

Love the pictures. I am so proud of you for doing this. You are an inspiration to us.