Sunday, January 14, 2007

Amy

Amy Michelle
My sister in law Amy rocks!! She is so cool and I love her. The number one reason why she is so cool is because we share the same name - Amy Jones. Now many people think it would be really confusing having two Amy Jones' in the same household, however it hasn't been too bad. She goes by Amy, Amy Michelle, Mommy, or Hunny. I go by Auntie, Hunzy, or Amy Elizabeth. It works out fine. Posted by Picasa



Not only is Amy Michelle beautiful she is extremely smart. She graduated from Berkeley with a degree in Chemistry. She currently works as a Chemist at AMPAC Fine Chemicals.






Amy loves Disneyland! She has so much talent that I bet if she lived near Disneyland she would be one of the princesses! Amy has the most amazing singing voice I have ever heard. I feel like i am in Heaven whenever I hear her sing.


Amy is a great Mom and I know that the girls adore her. She has taught them to sing and dance and encourages them in everything they do.



Amy is one of my best friends and I am so glad she is part of our family.




No comments: